Managed IT Services: A Revolutionary Approach to IT Management
Managed services is the practice of outsourcing day-to-day IT management and computer network technical support as a cost-effective method for improving business operations, instead of having to incur the cost of a full-time IT employee. Managed services is done on a proactive basis and is an affordable alternative to the reactive “break/fix” model of IT support. ComputerHABITS provides managed services for a flat monthly fee, which offers small and medium sized businesses an efficient way to stay up to date on technology, have access to necessary IT skills, and address a range of issues related to cost, quality of service and risk.
The Benefits of Managed IT Services
- Reduced Costs and Better Control Operating Expenses: Utilizing an IT managed service provider will save your business the cost of employing a full-time IT professional. When you remove the additional costs associated with recruiting, training, vacation, sick days, turnover, and other day-to-day management issues, the money you save using ComputerHABITS Managed IT services can dramatically impact your business’ bottom line. When utilizing a professional managed service provider, costs are budgeted, planned and controlled, and as a managed service client, you will have priority access to a knowledgeable IT support staff that can be reached immediately whenever a computer problem or question needs attention.
- Proactive Solutions: Our managed service clients experience better performance, fewer problems, and less downtime. Our remote monitoring and management (RMM) tool helps detect problems early, preventing them from escalating into more expensive repairs and downtime. Furthermore, remote maintenance activities can also have substantial preventative value. Frequent monitoring of backups and server function can prevent a loss of data in the event of a catastrophe.
- Rapid Response and Dependability: Our help desk ticketing system alerts all IT staff whenever you report an issue and our managed service clients receive faster response time. Through our remote management tools, we have the ability to access and repair most network problems right from our office so you don’t have to waste time waiting for an onsite visit. ComputerHABITS’ response time to our client’s IT related issues will keep you working at the speed of business.
- Predictable Spending: Our managed service clients receive substantial discounts on IT services. Our Managed IT Totalcare clients pay one flat, affordable rate to get all of the technical support they require. There are no hidden charges, and we offer fixed cost bids for all projects that fall outside of the managed service coverage.
- Vendor Management: Staying up-to-date with the latest technological advances best suited for your business can require a lot of effort that many small business owners don’t have the time to handle. With our vendor management services, ComputerHABITS will work directly with your hardware and software vendors and deal with most technical issues on your behalf.
- Worry Less. Practice More: You have a business to run. We’ll take care of your computers so you can focus on what’s most important.
Managed Service Solutions
- Managed IT Totalcare – Our most comprehensive IT solutions package, Managed IT Totalcare includes all your business IT Management needs for one low monthly cost. From help desk support and troubleshooting to server management and network security, ComputerHABITS Managed IT Totalcare will allow your business to lower IT operating costs while increasing productivity and performance.
- Managed IT Help Desk – For one low monthly cost you’ll receive full access to our remote management tools that enable us to address and repair most network problems without the need to make an onsite visit. Our Managed IT Help Desk package can quickly provide the IT assistance your business needs so you don’t miss a beat. (Additional onsite visit charges will apply.)
- Server Guard – Server monitoring and Datasafe Backups and Recovery gives businesses the peace of mind knowing their most valuable information will remain safe and secure even in the case of catastrophe. (Hourly support charges apply.)
Managed Service Options